I assume, by now, everyone has heard of Matthew Darkskull. If you haven't, he is an admin / bur here on this wiki. Me and Matthew had never really, gotten along, but I tried to be nice anyway. But I've just had it. I am tired of being bullied by him and have the admins ignore me, so I have come to you. He constantly is putting me down and calling me a noob, always being mean to me when I am nice to him. His most recent action:
Matthew: OK PEOPLE STOP NOMINATING THE SAME PAGE SOMBODY ELSE DID. IT DOES NOT MAKE THE CHANCES HIGHER. I PICK PAGES I THINK ARE WORTH IT. GEEZ
Me: Matthew, I really don't mean this in any mean way, but its not only your opinion...
Matthew: Shadow stop being queen of the noobs again. I am seriously gonna kill…
POTCO Players Wiki Guild category is not for you to just add to your pages. The guild was originally created for people to make a new pirate with their username to join. Do not add the category to your page bacause you edit here. The category is not for people who edit on this wiki. I request that everybody stop adding it to pirate pages. Also please remove it off your userpage too. If you see the category, please remove unless you actually joined the guild.
The category has been deleted so please remove it if you have on your pages. There are too many pages to remove so it just got deleted.
Me and John Breasly had a great idea to make a user appreciation day! I want you guys to tell us how often it should be! Vote on the below poll so we can decide an average time. If it is at every 1000 page, then it will be on the weekend we hit that thousand.
As all of you might, or actually must have noticed, our wiki has gone over some major redesigning by the presdient and founder of the wiki, Curycoo. Tell us what you think of the new theme!
The administration team is proud to inform you, the users of this wiki that we have reached over 2,000 articles. We are very honored by all of your great editing skills and ideas. Please, help us reach 3,000 articles, and by then, we will have even more skilled users editing alongside you! The 2,000th Page was... The XL Satellite Cannon! Congratulations!
~ The Admin Team
I, Curycoo (Bur) Hereby nominate as an admin, on the following counts -
- Persistent editing.
- Good, useful edits
- large contributions to the community and wiki as a whole.
- helped me with spring cleaning.
- helped in the face of a wiki takeover
- over 3000 edits
- very active
- follows rules strictly
- still has a sense of humor.
- onlymadea few mistakes, but we alldo, dont we?
Shoudl Bator.hos become admin?
I have started some wiki "Spring Cleaning", and have so far done the following.
- Created The Code (they're more what you would call GUIDELINES than actual RULES.).
- updated user welcome message with this and rules
- updated list of admins on main page to include sigs.
- changed little bubble alerting that community corner has been updated to link to community corner mediawiki page, rather than activity feed - easier to read.
- Added admin scubbub - admins can express a message on the community corner.
- Fixed main page activity feed - it no longer extends over the edge.
- COMPLETELY renovated wiki theme.
- COMPLETELY renovated user welcome message.
- Added browse to common categories.
MORE TO COME AS... MORE IS DONE!!!
And some cleaning of my own stuff :P…
I think Shade Link has behaved well, and deserves a promotion.
For these reasons, I think User:Shade Link should be promoted to Rollback:
- Often reports bad-behaving users to me.
- Understands Admin behavior.
- Is nice, and behaves well.
- Always tends to want to deal with the bad-behaving users.
( Poll ends next wednsday )
Commenting closed since Shade won the vote. Poll removed because he won.