The following is expected to be read and known by all users. This is our Site Policy and action will be taken should these rules be broken and not followed.
- Always edit in Good Faith.
- Do not vandalize. Vandalism is a serious offense and is not tolerated.
- Do not discuss hacking of any kind. This discomforts other users and should not be spoken of especially methods in which one can hack, in general, and not just the game.
- Do not create sock puppets. This is not only against our rules, it is against Wikia ToU.
- Do not impose religion or political beliefs. You may discuss and/or debate them civilly so long as others are comfortable with the debate.
- Do not link inappropriate content. Anything that is not family friendly should not be linked to from the wiki. Linking anything of this sort will result in action taken against you.
- Do not feed the trolls. The Administration will deal with these users that disturb the peace. Feeding trolls is an offense and action may be taken against you. The Administrators and/or Rollbacks will handle them as this is their job.
- Do not upload pictures of yourself in real life. This is to protect the identity of the users. (exception: Profile pictures/Avatars CAN be yourself, as we have no control over such)
- Do not attempt to provoke users into an argument or disturb the peace.
- Do not make a category without permission from any admin.
- People are to refrain from complaining over the most trivial things (i.e.: HE DIDN'T ACCEPT MY APOLOGY!).
- All content added to the wiki must be original material. Plagiarism or copyrights material and images will not be tolerated and will be subject to immediate deletion.
- You may write content on a variety of games listed here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.