Port Tariff is a port in the Caribbean, established by Royal British Navy of the king's orders.
Port Tariff News
- Port Tariff has been seeing an increase in EITC traffic in recent days
- Construction on the fort has reached an all time high; people are working as much as 15 hours a day
- Port Tariff has not heard from a a nearby outpost in recent days, causing concern that the isolated outpost may be in trouble.
- Lord Blastshot has been seen at the office of Lord Howe recently, and security has been raised.
- Samuel Redbeard and certain followers restricted from Port Tariff, due to their own safety
- More cannons and ships arriving to Port Tariff
- Tax raised for citizen merchants
- The nearby outpost has been searched, and signs of a raid have been found. Several corpses were found, the rest were missing.
- Samuel Redbeard banned
- 2,000 additional Guards arrive
- Nelson's Column Built to honor Horatio Nelson
- HMS Victory returns to England
- Port Tariff Defense fleet returns to England ( Temporarily )
- Royal Navy Parade Held
- Fort Nelson receives supplies from Fort Fredrick
- Lord Blastshot returns to Port Tariff from Europe and is Welcomed Back
- Royal Navy Academy established on Port Tariff
- Port Tariff begins to truly flourish
- Precautions are taken against new Spaniard king
- Construction of a new fort begins
- Port Tarrif welcomes the addition of new Businesses
- Port Tarriff is named the new Headquarters of British Warfare in the Caribbean
- Lord Blastshot approves new set of Laws.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.