Soar is a pirate of CaptainShadow11
Soar is around 46 percent done with the Pearl. He might be doing that, leveling cannon, leveling sailing, or looting.
- Notoriety: 40
- Guild: No Guild
- Soar is waiting until he has mastered potions and fishing to complete the Raven Cove quest.
- Soar always has El Patron in his belt.
- Soar HATES rep stealers.
Soar holds his Grand Pistol.
|Ship Type and Name||Ship Pic|
|War Frigate: Sea Guardian|
|War Galleon: Sea Eagle|
|War Sloop: Sea Falcon|
|Potions (Which I Hate)||Level: 9|
Facts and Records
- Favorite Weapon: Cutlass
- Favorite Ship: War Frigate
- Toughest Enemy Defeated: Foulberto Smasho
- Bought War Frigate at level 27
- Bought War Sloop at level 29
- Bought War Galleon at level 36
- Loves to: Go to Dakrhart. Sail.
- Recently started working on fishing and potions.
- Soar got El Patron's Lost Sword on January 17th 2011 from a normal loot chest from one of Darkhart's goons.
- Loves Dark Hart!
- Loves Fishing
- Killed Darkhart, level 30, in one shot with a Critical Strike Shot with the War Scattergun and level 40.
Some quick tips from Soar :)
- Dagger: Use Throwing Knives!!
- Sword: User Broad on large amounts of enemies or go to Darkhart.
- Staff: Tormenta, Goldroom, if you a low level, Kingshead, pack of Veterans.
- Doll: Get attune to rank five, attune five enemies, and run around :D
- Grenade: CATACOMBS!!! Lava Glitch!!! Fast switch!!!
- Potions: Uh... get the potions with the same color :D
- Fishing: Fishing is fishing.
- Gun: DARKHART!!!
- Cannon: Go on a ship with people who only use Round Shot. Shoot sails first
- Sailing: Sail with full crew.
Soar is the 3rd Pirate of Jack's. He is the brother of Captain Shadow Sail. He loves to sail, but often is too busy looting, or questing, which he has a hard time finding time for. He he five famed, most from Darkhart. He does not like quests, and never did. Looting, leveling, etc, is mainly what you will see Soar doing. He is in a pvp guild, but, can only pvp with a broadsword. He likes to pvp, but he doesn't like the rules that go along with it. On a rare occasion he will use a sword and dagger. Soar's goal is to have everything mastered, including potions and fishing by the time he is level 50, he doesn't think that will happen. Potions, he hates with a passion, fishing is fun, but often he doesn't have time for it.
Soar hopes to see you around in the game, if you do see him, go ahead, say hello, he doesn't bite, hopefully.