Ahoy there, Fellow human being!
A little bit about me.
Hi, <insert name here>! I prefer to be called Mallace, if that's possible.
I am the President and Head Administrator here, in charge of User activity and decisions made by the executive board! Welcome to the wiki. Feel Free Contact me 24/7 with any issues, or if you just want to talk... I'm here quite a lot!
I was first promoted to Chat Moderator and Rollback in July of 2014. Since then, I've risen to Admin/Vice President in July of 2015, following Parax.'s resignation, and finally became President in August of 2016 following G-man.'s resignation. I am very familiar with our rules, so please ask should you need clarification or help of anykind!
I was a proud POTCO player all the way up to its closing. I had a former Pirate, Captain Andrew who was level 50 but unfortunately, was lost. I then played on a new account, Lord Mallace. You could find me roleplaying with my fellow countryman from England. The game had a great run. I am not very acttive on TLOPO, but do have a character named Captain Andrew - an ode to my first POTCO character created in late July of 2008.
Long before POTCO's closing, John Breasly did me the grand favor of introducing me to minecraft in March of 2012. It was there that I began to learn about my ambitious, competitive, business-savvy side, creating a server that was at one time, the 9th most successful in the entirety of the United States. I still play on minecraft frequently, and usually with a few pals from here.
I have characters but am not very active on SWTOR. My main account is a maxed Sith sorcerer, but I also have a Sith Warrior, Imperial Agent, and Trooper. I once served on the Council of Ancients for the Remnants of the Order and the Grand Imperial Order. I've had quite the roleplay experience with the game.
I wrote my first community vote on the wiki name change! It was fantastic being a part of a pivotal moment in our wiki's history.
So thats me. I've been here over 5 and a half years and I love the community... and I plan to reform as much of it that I can. You'll find me frequently providing my input on the Seven Sea's Court (SSC) and trying to make the wiki a better place. Please feel free to leave me any sort of message on my Talk Page. To keep up with my findings, travelings, roleplaying's and other things, follow my blogs. Keep Cool!
Roleplay History and Former Guilds (POTCO)
I've roleplayed a lot.. and I've been on the game since July, 2008. Here's a list of where I've been.
- Great Britain (Nationality):HCO (High Commanding Officer, 3nd In Command of the country), Lord Chancellor, Former Chancellor of the Exchequer, Viceroy of Denmark, Chief Executive Secretary to the Court of Directors, High Council hand-picked member, Head of Southern European Affairs, Right hand man to the Prime Minster, Head Royal Advisor to the Crown of England... and so much more
- The L.E.G.I.O.N. Fighterz: (High Officer), Head of Wiki development and partly recruitment, communications and relations.
- The East India Trading Company (EITC): Head of the Department of Discipline,Head of Baltic District Affairs, Chief Executive Secretary to the Court of Directors, Overseer of the Lord Governor, Head Senior Lord, and much much more.
- British EITC Military (Officer, Third In Command)
- The Kings Marines (Officer)
- The English Empire (Officer/GM substitue, Second In Command W/Lord Jeremiah Garland.)
- The Co. Black Guard (Officer, 3rd in command)
- East India Empire (Officer, 4th in command)
- Lords Of England (Co-GM, Second in Command)
- The Grand Army (GM)
- United Empire (Co-GM, Second in Command)
- The Co. Empire (Co-GM, Second in Command)
||Lord Andrew Mallace is an active member of the POTCO Players Wiki Progressive Movement.
Enjoy the Wiki!
Use this to create a new page!<createbox>