I've been thinking of a role-play idea that would for certain, eliminate all role-play drama. It's not exactly island role-play, but it's sort of close. Here are the guidelines:
- The only nations there will be, will be Britain, Spain, France, and Pirates (and possibly undead for people who are willing). This will encourage each side to have MANY more recruits, also this will appeal to more people who play the game, and originally aren't interested in RP.
- With the rule above, each side will have an estimated 2-5 guilds, making battles larger.
- There will be no conquering land as a result of winning battles.
- This way, we could have battles every day, knowing that we're not risking any land, making it much more fun.
I'll add some more guidelines, b…Read more >
Guys, don't get crazy saying "OH NO ANOTHER PERSON IS LEAVING!!!" until you've read this whole blog. I've mastered all four of my pirates and I feel there are no more purposes to play. I will continue role-playing and I'll be more active on here than ever. I will probably go on the game but only for role-play battles. I've lately been busy with school (luckily I have summer vacation, but there's still a little work to do), hanging out with friends, and games on the PS3 including MW2, MW3, Madden, and Fight Night Champion (I'm a huge boxing fan). Also, I will likely be playing another RPG that none of you guys will have ever predicted (don't laugh) RuneScape. Back when I was in 6th grade I used to be addicted to that, and playing it as a me…Read more >
Although talk of the subject has decreased recently, I want to talk about the "war talk" with INFERNO and it's alliance. Since they've created their own "Brethren Court", opposing to the official one, and you know how much INFERNO has angered us, I believe we should fight back. Despite this, Barbary's army which lies in Outlaws and a small part of Mcraging, will go where ever England goes. We shall act as a shadow to them, but I recommend fighting them. Just to show these swine that they aren't actual pirates, just "posers", I propose that we dub them "anti-pirates".
Also as a reminder to anyone who doesn't know, they declared war on us. I think it would be common sense to fight back and send a couple little fleets their direction. Pearson, …Read more >
Ok, due to the fact we must watch Spain like a hawk, Barbary will help Britain's Mediterranean fleet by making one of our own. We'll use roughly 300 vessels to surround Spain and at certain points, the vessels will drop anchor and the crew will row to Spain and search for any sign of King Carlos planning a "comeback". I call this the ski mask occupation method, comparing Spain to someone's head and the fleet of ships to a ski mask. We will also help clean up some of the battle-torn streets. We launch out tonight.
Johnny "Shark" Turner 02:04, March 27, 2012 (UTC)Read more >
Ok, I don't want any drama or trolling on this page. I simply made this page to express victory for England and all of the other nations over Spain in the Delta war. Can you believe it? It's finally over. Spain can continue their denial as we reform their gigantic Empire that we overcame. I have made a list for each hero that has contributed greatly to this war.
- King John Breasly - for ruling the primary nation that managed to pull of such a victory, you're truely an excellent monarch.
- Jeremiah Garland - ruler of Russia, a country that put forth very much effort into dominating the "Spanish Armada".
- Jack Swordwrecker - though I may not know you very well, I congratulate you for leading the newly reformed country and contributing in the final …