This Election shall be held from today to the 6th of November of this glorious year of 1745.
Rules for Candidates
- Must of served in the EITC some part of their life.
- Must be a Loyal to the British Crown of Empire.
- Must have pants... o_o
- Must own Land.
- Must have Military experience
- All must of worn a wig in some part of their life.
- Must have held a rank higher than Lt. during their time or present time in service.
- Must remain in the Main British Guild and cannot be associated with Elite Co. Marines, or any other Rebel guilds.
- Must have served at least 10 months in the EITC/British Military
- Candidates must nominate themselves to run.
- Must prepare a blog to talk about their wishes, plans, reforms, ideas, etc, etc explaining why they choose to run, why they joined the EITC/British Military, and what they plan to do if chosen.
- After Top 2 Winners are chosen, His Majesty shall choose one of the two to become Lord Governor of the East India Trading Company.
- Voters for each Candidate and candidates themselves must have more than 100 edits and must be a Citizen, Loyalist, Colonist, Soldier, or something relating the Great Britain.
- Candidates must run clean elections and only politically fighting others.
- You cannot vote for Greasescarlet......... Goldvane...
- Elections will end at the end of November 6th, 1745 (2012) :P
- If you choose to vote you must vote from the Candidates list below.
Cast Votes in Comments
From the desk of the Prime Minister,